There is a lot of software for Graphic Design. Still, 2-3 software is going for graphic design like CorelDraw, Photoshop, and Illustrator; these are enough to become a graphic designer. You get the job from this software and if I talk about India so in India lot of people using this software in free piracy and some company purchase this software and coral draw mostly use in India not out of country and Photoshop, and illustrator use every country this software is very creative.
If Are you new to graphic design and are creating graphics for a new website? So here is a list of essential graphic design software to start with graphic design software.
What is Graphic Design?
Graphics are nothing but visual statements on a surface like paper, canvas, wall, stone, pottery, or in today’s world, on a computer screen. The graphic is a creation of design with the help of symbols, letters, signs, drawings, etc. Hence, Graphic design is the art of combining text, pictures, and ideas for advertisements, websites, promotion, branding, etc.
Who is a Graphic Designer?
In the ancient world, the graphic designer created graphics on stone, walls, etc., with the help of tools made up of some metal. After that, graphic designers who created graphics on paper or canvas used paper, pencil, or colors. But in the current digital era, the graphic designer is a professional who creates lots of things as part of graphic design, including digital banners, logos, social media materials, website design, print ads, etc. With the help of different software or tools.
To become successful in the Graphic design field, you must be proficient in graphic designing software at any level, junior or senior. The software may be changed by your level. If you are a junior level, you must know how to use graphic design software like Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC. And if you are a senior level, you must know how to work with graphic design software like InDesign, Inkscape, CoralPaintShop, etc., along with working experience with basic software.
Free online Graphic design software
This is a proven fact that visual content has become more and instant popular than words in this digital world. The proper use of images and videos in your post, logos, advertisements, websites, banners, or promotion gets more engagement than the simple text, especially on social media. If you want more engagements for the above things, you can easily create graphics with the help of different graphic design software. This software is free to use. Also, you don’t need lots of knowledge of this software. With the help of a small learning tutorial or practice, you can create images or graphics. Although these free softwares do not provide you fancy features like Adobe CC or any paid software, the basic features of these free versions are sufficient for creating graphics for entry-level.
Different Free Online Graphic design software
There are lots of free online Graphic design software available for beginners, providing basic features to create designs. Some of popular from them are:
- Canva – Canva offers lots of designs, filters, fonts, and icons online to help you create presentations, social media graphics, and more! It is one of the most popular free graphic design software.
- Stencil -Stencil offers different quotes, custom size options, many icons, templates, and a list of lots of photos to create a good image for you.
- Bannersnack – This is mostly used for banner making and advertising. It contains ready-made designs and templates with easy to use, drag-and-drop interface.
- Venngage – Venngage is an online tool to create icons, text, images, or beautiful infographics.
Design bold – Designbold is a simple but powerful design tool that turns your concepts and ideas into eye-catching visual content.
- Vector – It is free graphic design software used to create vector graphics easily.
- Fotor – It is a free software used for photo editing.
- Piktochart is a very simple software tool that helps you convert your story into the visual design it deserves.
- Prezi -You can create a presentation with Prezi. It is the cloud-based presentation platform open canvas.
- Desygner is a free design tool with 1000’s of ready-made beautiful design templates, easily edited, published, and printed.
- Email – It is an online graphic design tool to create a marketing campaign by allowing users to create beautiful graphics quickly and easily. It has 1000’s of free editable templates available for users.
- Animatron – It is a free online video maker for creating videos in minutes.
The above graphic design software is useful for beginners in the graphic design field and those not belonging to the design field. Almost all the above software provides a Pro version with advanced features. With the Pro version, you can register your designs like logos or banners with this software to make them unique and avoid making the same design by another user.
Software used for Advance Graphic Design:
The free graphic design software is useful for beginners. But to create the graphics at a professional level for the professional purpose, you need the best Graphic design software. Most of this software use to create the professional graphic design is paid. Some of such paid graphic design software are:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: It is one of the famous software by designers. Its payment mode is in the form of an annual subscription.
- Adobe Illustrator CC: It has many features like Editable Vector Graphics, Touch Interface Support, publication Layout, Pro-Level Typography, Data-Driven Charts, etc. Its payment mode is in the form of an annual subscription.
- Adobe InDesign CC: It has fewer features as compared to Adobe Illustrator CC. But still, it is one of the famous paid software used for graphic designing. Its payment mode is in the form of an annual subscription.
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite: It has many features like Editable Vector Graphics, Editable Raster Graphics, Touch Interface Support, Publication Layout, and Pro-Level Typography. Its payment mode is in the form of a one-time purchase.
- Corel PaintShop Pro: It provides features like Editable Vector Graphics and Editable Raster Graphics. Its payment mode is in the form of a one-time purchase.
So the cost of Graphic design software ranges from free to even 600-700 dollars. It depends on you for what purpose you want to use it.
Top Free Online Graphic Design Software List with best solutions
So your discipline, we round up the best free graphic design software for aspiring designers software.
In continuation of the blog posts on graphic designing, this article will cover some of the software use by designers, their uses, and how to get them.
First off, let’s see what some of the graphic designing Software’s are-
Graphic Designing Softwares-
- Photoshop CS3-CS4-CS5-CS6-CC
- Illustrator CS3-CS4-CS5-CS6-CC
- Adobe InDesign CS3-CS4-CS5-CS6-CC
- CorelDraw X2-X3-X4-X5-X6-X7-X8
I am there is other software also, but these are some of the widely used software in graphic designing.
That, As a budding artist, you may not have the necessary funds to buy new software as some of them can be quite expensive. That is why I have made a list of some free software on the internet that can help you get started.
Free graphic designing software-
- Gravit Designer
- Photo Pos Pro
- Sumo Paint
I would recommend using vector as it is the most popular free software right now with timely updates. All this software will work with windows as well as macOS.
Also, I would like to point out that all the free software is compatible with Windows 7 as some still use windows 7. The paid software may not be as compatible as they mostly receive updates for windows 10.
Paid free software.
As you know, anything on the internet is possible, and this sentence could be truer when it comes to software.
As creative people, we always need the best tools to help us do our work, but sometimes those tools could be very expensive. What is the solution? Below are some useful tips on getting some paid software for free on the internet. Keep in mind when you do not buy software, you may not get all the updates that a paid person will get, but it will get the job done.
There are mainly two ways you can get graphic design software-
- Is to download the software from a third-party website. Many websites let you download a slightly older version of the software from their websites for free.
- U torrent. Torrent is by far the most popular method to get free software. A simple google search with the name of the software with the added keyword torrent
Hence, For those who have some funds to invest, I would recommend going for adobe software. Gone are the days when you had to buy each software separately. Today for roughly 2300 INR per month, you can subscribe to adobe cloud. Adobe cloud offers a variety of tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Capture, etc.
If you go for cloud services, you do not need to install the software physically on your computer. All you need is a good internet connection. This also means you do not need a powerful computer as most of the computing powers will be used from the servers of adobe, and all your projects will be save online on cloud storage so you will always have a copy.
For those who do not have a good internet connection and want to buy the software, it can cost from 9000 to 19000 INR.
Which Software Is Used in Graphic Design?
In this article, we will talk about several software for graphic designing. People tend to use cheap and affordable software or are free of cost to maximize the company’s profit or personal profit share. However, Graphic Designers who are used to using several kinds of software also have to make it a point to update the software as there are new ones always coming up with extra features which can make the work extra beneficial.
FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE
People related to being involved in the graphic designing business generally try to use free graphic design software. Hence, there are several reasons behind this. Primarily you always have to test the software is compatible with the design you provide or not. So it takes quite a good amount of time to understand the software. Thus free software is always prefer by companies as well as graphic designers. One of the good examples of free Graphic Designing Software is Inscape. Inscape is a graphic designing software that helps you design with multiple tools that also acts as an additional feature.
FREE ONLINE GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE
There are several free Graphic designing Software like Inscape, Gravity Designer, SVG-Edit. Free Online Graphic Designing software helps you gain maximum profit by reducing the cost and helps you experiment with the features that could not have been easily possible if the services were highly paid.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE FREE DOWNLOAD
There is several software that can provide you with ways to download free Graphic Design Software. Further, You can download it from Adobe or the Google Play store for the best benefits. There are several ways one can understand the features by looking at reviews and then downloading them. Before downloading any software from any website, you should get a quick review of the apps.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE FREE DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS 7
Hence, There are several Graphic Design software for Windows 7, namely PaintToolSA1, Adobe Photoshop, PC Image Editor, Autodesk DWG True view, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
GOOGLE GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE
There is several design software that is found in the Google Play store. Google Play Store is a platform that provides you with apps of all kinds and helps you to exercise them to the fullest potential. Moreover, Google Graphic Design Software examples are Designer, Adobe Spark, etc.
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR GRAPHIC DESIGN
Adobe Illustrator has become very famous and has gained popularity nowadays because of its ease and flexibility. Using it does not require very professional skills, and even beginners can make good use of it to extract the high-end benefits that Adobe illustrator provides. Adobe Illustrator for Graphic Designing has gain huge popularity in the last year (2019).
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP GRAPHIC DESIGN
Adobe Photoshop for Graphic Designing is also an interesting way of Graphic Designing. The target audience of Adobe Photoshop has always been the students and the learning generation. The Adobe Photoshop of Graphic Designing has Several tools and features to help you restructure the photos and use them to your best advantage.
ADOBE INDESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGN
Adobe InDesign is basically a desktop Publishing software. This software is also very popular and is widely used for designing magazines and brochures for several companies. Adobe InDesign Software can provide you the best services once proper practicing and understanding of the features are done.
COREL DRAW GRAPHIC DESIGN
Corel Draw Graphic Design has also become very famous and has attract many audiences in the last few years. This is because, in Corel Draw, one gets maximum benefits, and also, it is not important for the person to have a great knowledge of graphic designing initially. They can always use it to their advantage later with time. It is all about the top online graphic design course. That is conducting in India. You can learn from it. So keep going on with your plans
I really hope I was able to help you! if you want more updates then, please join us